twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Nikon OR Canon (5 Reasons Why Nikon Is Better, My Opinon)

Nikon OR Canon (5 Reasons Why Nikon Is Better, My Opinon) Video Clips. Duration : 7.90 Mins.


hey guys ithree6mafia here. subscribe!comment!rate! and as usual send me questions about anything of anything as i do answer them ALL super fast. add me on facebook with the link below www.facebook.com follow me on twitter twitter.com thanks for watching!

Keywords: nikon, vs, canon, or, nikkor, lenses, why, is, better, in, every, way, review, olympus, pentax, kx, d5000, xsi, sony, a330, dslr, digital, photography, digitalrevcom, Dombowerphoto, dombower, jaredpolin, photogavin, artoftheimage, photographersonutube, gregorycazillo, adamlernerphoto, ithree6mafia, ithree, mafia

No comments:

Post a Comment